A COMPREHENSIVE COURSE ON AGROCHEMICALS
The department is one of the Eleven Departments In the Ventota Training Academy. The Department is situated in Lagos, Nigeria .The Head of this department is Mr. Babajide Lukman
The following topics are covered in this course: Pesticides, Synthetic fertilizer, Organic fertilizer, Growth hormones or synthetic chemicals, soil conditioners and feed formulation.
- You must passionate about agrochemicals.
- You must be passionate about agriculture.
- You must be able to handle Agro chemical.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Anyone who wants to learn how to produce different types of Agro chemical.
- students who want to learn how to produce their own agrochemicals.
- Anyone who is passionate about storage.
- Anyone who wants to own an agro chemical firm.
- Consumer who wants to have control over the quality of food.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to produce different types of agro chemicals.
- Learn how to market your brand.
- How to maintain good accounting records for your business.
- How to do maintain management practice.
|AGROCHEMICAL FORMULATIONS (AGC100)|
|UNIT CODE||UNITS DESCRIPTION|
|AGC101||A general overview of the different types of agrochemicals|
|AGC102||Covers regulatory agency and how to scale their requirements|
|AGC103||Safety and hazard management|
|AGC104||Covers production of insecticide for home uses|
|AGC105||Covers production of growth hormones/chemicals for plants|
|AGC106||Covers production of organic fertilizer|
|AGC107||Covers production of feed for poultry|
|AGC108||Covers production of feed for farm animals|
|AGC109||Covers production of synthetic fertilizer|
|AGC110||Covers production of organic insecticide spray for gardens|
|AGC111||Covers production of growth hormones/chemicals for animals|
|AGC112||Covers production natural bed bug fumigation chemicals|
|AGC113||Covers production of soil conditioner|
|AGC114||Business management for Agrochemical producers covering: complying with business registration
responsibilities, identifying taxation requirements, maintaining legal documents
Protecting your legal rights, negotiate and arrange contracts, tendering for contracts
Negotiating a contract, identifying insurance requirements
|AGC115||Financial management and budgeting for Agrochemical producers topics covered include:|
|Budgeting, financial forecasting, calculating hourly rates, interpreting financial
|AGC116||Business marketing for Agrochemical producers ,topics include:
Tracking your leads, sales funnel, : Identifying Your Target Market, Social Media Marketing, Web-Sites And Internet Presence, Packaging Of Products and Branding